This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FarFromOrdinaryMilk #CollectiveBias
Happy Monday Y’all! I love starting out the week with an adorable, creative & delicious post like this one!
Freak shakes are taking over-there’s no denying it & it’s obvious why. Who wouldn’t want to indulge in a glorious shake piled high with & spilling over with sweets!? I love the extravagant look & taste of these guys. Plus, they’re just plain fun to make! I loved dressing up this s’mores flavored freak shake for Halloween & I can’t wait to share how to make your own!
I even used Promised Land Dairy Milk in the Midnight Chocolate flavor to enhance the overall flavor. Let me tell you, using their chocolate milk totally took the shake to another level. You can taste the velvety, rich chocolate in each sip! There’s no denying that the extraordinary flavor comes from extraordinary cows. Their Jersey cows (not from the state, just the breed) make milk far from ordinary & their Midnight Chocolate Milk makes this shake far from ordinary!
First you need to gather supplies- s’mores making, of course. You’ll need marshmallows (Halloween ones optional), chocolate bars, graham crackers, chocolate chips, vanilla ice cream, Promised Land Dairy Midnight Chocolate Milk, marshmallow cream, festive straws & sprinkles.
Select a large, clear glass with a wide top. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave & use a spatula to run the chocolate a couple inches down the rim of the glass. Smear any extra around the inside of the glass here & there. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs & Halloween sprinkles over the chocolate until covered.
Time for the secret ingredient- Promised Land Dairy Midnight Chocolate Milk! Add 1/2 cup to a blender, along with 6 large scoops of vanilla ice cream, 1 graham cracker & 1 Tablespoon marshmallow cream. Whirl it around until it’s nice & creamy.
Promised Land Dairy Milk is richer, creamier & naturally higher in protein & calcium than regular milk. Taste the difference y’all!
Carefully pour shake mixture into prepared glass. Insert a few fun straws (this shake is meant to be shared!) & top with a double decker s’more. Add more marshmallows wherever you can squeeze e’m in. The more the merrier!
Serve immediately! These shakes are so fun! You can switch things up for any holiday/occasion with different colored sprinkles etc. It would make an extra special after school snack or party treat. You can fluff this thing up as much you want to & add even more to the top of the shake! Use your creativity!
- 1/4 c chocolate chips
- 4 graham crackers
- 6 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 c Promised Land Dairy Midnight Chocolate Milk
- 1 Tbs marshmallow cream
- 1 full size chocolate bar
- 4 large marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave at 30 sec intervals stirring until melted.
- Crush up 1 graham cracker into large crumbs.
- Use a spatula to spread the chocolate 2 inches down the rim of a clear, tall glass. Wipe the remaining chocolate onto the inside of glass, randomly.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs & sprinkles over melted chocolate until glass is covered.
- In a blender, combine 6 large scoops of vanilla ice cream with 1/2 c Promised Land Dairy Midnight Chocolate Milk, 1 graham cracker & 1 Tbs marshmallow cream until smooth.
- Carefully, pour into prepared glass. Insert multiple straws.
- Top with a double decker s’more & additional marshmallows.
- Serve immediately!
Find Promised Land Dairy Milk at your local Target in several flavors. Plus, right now you can earn $0.75 cash back with any purchase of any variety of Promised Land Dairy Milk products 32oz. or larger. Check the Ibotta deal here.